Nothing screams, shouts, and bangs summer like fireworks! Here is a schedule of 2012 fireworks in Rhode Island. Associated activities are also listed as applicable.As a reminder, this blog is managed by Photography By Ella. Portraits on the beach? A wedding? Visit www.photosbyella.net!
Monday, July 2nd
- Pawtucket Red Sox Post-Game Fireworks: (July 2, 3, & 7) 401-724-7300
Tuesday, July 3rd:
- Block Island (New Shoreham): Crescent Beach: 9pm at Corn Neck Rd.
- Bristol: Bristol Harbor – Independence Park Fireworks 9:30pm
- Cumberland: Mendon Rd. across from Cumberland High School. Fireworks at 9pm July 3, parade July 4 at 11am
- Narragansett: Fireworks 9pm. Visible from town beach/pier area and other areas of town. Co-sponsored by the Dunes Club.
- North Providence: Governor Nottie Park. Rain Date July 6th 401-233-1445
- Pawtucket: After PawSox game
- Scituate: Hope Jackson Fire Station at Hope Park. 9:05pm. Free activities for children. 401-647-3366
- Warwick: Oakland Beach Seawall – City Park viewing starting at Dusk. Rain Date July 4.
- Woonsocket: (pending) Fireworks at 9:15pm, Rain Date July 5th.
Wednesday, July 4
- North Kingstown: Town Beach, Beach Street 9:15pm
- Providence: India Point Park. 9:15pm
- Portsmouth: Escobar’s Farm. 133 Middle Rd. 9:30pm. Donations welcome.
- Newport: 9pm, harbor
- South Kingstown/Wakefield: Old Mountain Field 875 Kingstown Rd. 9:00pm 401-789-9301
Friday, July 5th:
- Smithfield: Bryant University, 9pm
Saturday, July 7th:
- Jamestown: Downtown, sundown. Viewable from entirety of East Ferry Beach.
Pawtucket: Fireworks after PawSox game.
- Little Compton: Veteran’s Field at Dark, dusk.
- Warwick: “National Night Out: Oakland Beach Seawall, 9pm
- Pawtucket: After PawSox game.
Dates & Times Subject to Change. Please confirm with individual towns/organizers.